Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Almighty God's Word "What a Real Man Means"

Almighty God's Word "What a Real Man Means"

Almighty God, The Church of Almighty God, Eastern Lightning, God's word
Almighty God's Word "What a Real Man Means"

Almighty God says, "However you should know, the humans I created were holy men with My image and My glory. They were not originally of Satan, nor subjected to its trampling, but purely My manifestation, free of the slightest trace of its poison. Thus, I let everyone know that I only want that which was created by My hand, My beloved pure ones that never belonged to any other entity. Furthermore, I will take pleasure in them and see them as My glory. However, what I want is not the mankind corrupted by Satan, belonging to Satan today, which is no longer My original creation. Because I want to repossess My glory in the human world, I will gain complete conquest over the remaining survivors of mankind, as the proof of My glory in My victory over Satan. I only take My testimony as My crystallization, as the object of My enjoyment. Such is My intention."


0 comments:

Post a Comment